We aggressively market property listings through extensive online and signage strategies. Our expanded photo-exclusive website gives prospective tenants detailed access to vacancy listings day and night. Extensive utilization of website advertising including Craigslist.com; Multiple Listing Service, which is available to all local real estate agents; Zillow, Trulia, and several other national real estate websites. Our office hours are Monday through Friday and our phones are answered by trained professionals 24-hours every day.
Quality tenant screening is a high priority as well as the maintenance of your investment property. The licensed and experienced Property Specialists at Marchant Property Management, LLC take these responsibilities seriously. You will work directly with the property manager responsible for the day to day coordination of your investment real estate. Your Property Specialist will continuously gauge the market for your property's highest potential rent rate that a quality tenant will support.
In addition, a property maintenance repairman, with years of in-the-field experience, will be your and your tenant's resource for property repair, maintenance, and on-site inspection related issues.
Marchant Property Management, LLC does not benefit financially in any way from maintenance or repair work that may be required to maintain a property under management. All maintenance activities are subcontracted to experienced, fully insured, repair companies with whom we have established a history of quality workmanship practices and volume pricing arrangements.
We provide 24/7 online access to our property management software system for both owners and tenants. Owners are able to see in real time exactly what is going on with their property, view and approve work orders, view statements, view copies of all invoices, as well as contact the management team. Likewise, tenants are able to access this software and are able to pay rent online, request maintenance, give notice to vacate, and contact the management team.
Our six member team of property specialists and support staff include five South Carolina Licensed Real Estate Professionals. Our team members represent many years of experience in property management and with Marchant Property Management, LLC. We are a local family owned operation that is dedicated to providing service to both owners as well as tenants. We take pride in the professional services we offer. Whether you have one or one hundred investment properties, Marchant Property Management, LLC will deliver the same efficient, courteous service.
Additional information concerning property management services can be obtained by contacting either Hunter Hughey at email@example.com (864) 527-4509 or Lisa McDowell at firstname.lastname@example.org (864) 527-4515, in the Greenville office. We look forward to serving your property rental and management needs.
Marchant Property Management, LLC, Your Full Service Property Manager, Provides These Services And More...
Extensive Marketing of Vacant Properties
- Multiple Listing Service – Available to all local real estate agents
- Craigslist.com – National housing site
- Zillow and Trulia – National real estate site
- Marchant Property Management, LLC Website
- Referrals from over 25 agents within sister company – The Marchant Company, Inc.
- On-site Signs - highly visible and descriptive
Careful Tenant Screening
- Extensive application and interviewing process
- Credit bureau reports - computer accessed
- Tenant rental history confirmations
- Employment and income verifications
- Criminal background checks, Eviction checks
Effective Maintenance Operations
- In-house experienced maintenance coordinators
- No financial benefit to Marchant Property Management, LLC
- Experienced subcontractors with proven track records
- Low cost competitive bidding
- Volume pricing arrangements
- Timely repair response
- 24 hour emergency response - on call
Rental Income Control
- On going market analysis for optimum rent
- Aggressive lease renewal offering procedures
- Rental increase analysis for lease renewals
- Move-out notice personal "follow-up to keep" procedures
- Late notices, late fees and aggressive eviction procedures
- Extensive monitoring of late rent collections
Computerized Accounting Functions
- 24/7 Full access to our property management software which allows you to fully monitor your account, view invoices, statements, etc.
- Monthly detailed cash flow and activity statements
- Monthly direct deposit to your checking account
- Year-end 1099 tax statements
- Monthly or yearly reports available at anytime
- Individual attention for tenants
- Responsive to tenant concerns